Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hey guys!
JCircle
Administrator
Profile photo of JCircle
Post Hey guys!
on: January 19, 2017, 01:16

Wanted to let you know im still around. working on highspeed so i can game with you all again. god knows its been to long.

franchise
Profile photo of Franchise
Post Re: Hey guys!
on: April 1, 2017, 03:45

What games are you guys playing these days?

Profile photo of John Hancock
on: April 15, 2017, 00:22

Hello franchise, I've been on an extended hiatus, but plan on playing BF4. Old laptop just won't handle the latest 🙁

kyle600
Profile photo of kyle600
on: April 26, 2017, 21:09

Hey guys, any of you up for a round of 2142 anymore? I still have same comp as I did back in 2006 lol so only thing I can still play on pc, you can get game for free now at https://bl2142.co, no need for old disk. Let me know, would love to see u guys again.

franchise
on: June 30, 2017, 01:49

I would actually really enjoy a game of b2142. Has anyone seen JawBreaker/Bigwave/Dave?

I have been on an extended hiatus myself, 6ish years. I put my gaming pc in a box in college, worked in Oregon, moved back to chicago, saved money, traveled asia for 10 months out of a 35L backpack, and recently moved back to chicago after a year living in New Zealand and surfing as often as possible.

I played with EG at the end of my highschool gaming career. I played in and organized competitive teams in 2142 and bf2 (Team Toggle) first and eventually found my gaming home at EG. I enjoyed the environment that wanted to facilitate fun rather than just win, although we did a lot of winning together. Along the way, since playing on a bf 2:SF ghost town map dedicated server (HBD clan's) I played with a player who followed me on my journey to EG. We joined in and played together in HBD, then moved to competitive titan 12v12 team, then joined a small group (2 brother and a friend) competitive team before finding out they were hackers, then made a idealist clan called team toggle with allowed anyone to join and eventually stockpiled the best of the competitive players on one team. That killed the competitive landscape of 2142 (sorry I was a young idealist) and I joined EG with Dave. He started out as a tank whore Bigwave and became and infantry god named JawBreaker.
If anyone knows if and what he is playing now I would be stoked. I would also be stoked to start playing some games, xbox or pc, again with you guys.
Thanks

JCircle
Administrator
Profile photo of JCircle
on: July 3, 2017, 17:15

Hey Fran! Jaw plays BF4. Hes still on most of the time.

franchise
on: July 9, 2017, 00:34

sweet. I think I will pick up a mic and headphones. What do you guys do for teamspeak (or whatever it is now)?

JCircle
Administrator
Profile photo of JCircle
on: July 20, 2017, 19:01

mumble

voice.empire-gaming.org default port

Pages: [1]
 Posted by at 4:32 pm